Laughing GuessLaughing Guess (1960) Season 1 Episode 21-C- Snooper and Blabber Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 988 times total.
- Snooper and Blabber Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Snooper, Blabber, Hardy Har Har, Mr. Bringling.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Dick Lundy, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Gerard Baldwin, Virgil Ross, LaVerne Harding, Manuel Manny Pérez, Hicks Lokey, Ed De Mattia; more Animators ...
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on February 16, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Snooper and Blabber fly via whirlybird to a circus where Hardy Har Har won't stop whining.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of Hardy Har Har. He appears with Lippy The Lion through 1962 and 1963 in their own shorts. When he and Lippy jump to their own series, Hardy features a very different design and is voiced by Mel Blanc. The Quick Draw McGraw Show... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Laughing Guess. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Laughing Guess? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!