Fleas Be CarefulFleas Be Careful (1960) Season 2 Episode 03-C- Snooper and Blabber Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 826 times total.
- Snooper and Blabber Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Snooper, Blabber, Dog, Toot Sweet Flea, Giselle Flea, Flea Circus Owner.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, Julie Bennett.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on September 24, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Snoop and Blabber help out Toot Sweet the flea battle another flea for the hand of his sweetheart Giselle flea.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Fleas Be Careful. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fleas Be Careful? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!