Person To PrisonPerson To Prison (1961) Season 3 Episode 3-5-C- Snooper and Blabber Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 821 times total.
- Snooper and Blabber Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Snooper, Blabber, Warden, Prison Guard, Quick-Change Quentin, George.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Hicks Lokey.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Alex Lovy.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- First Aired on October 20, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 3
Snooper moves Blabber up to a high smart-skull private eye when the warden from Sing-Song Prison calls for a 709 (a jail break). One of the prisoners can disguise... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Snooper and Blabber cartoon. The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Person To Prison. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Person To Prison? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!