Joining Of The KnightsJoining Of The Knights (1968) Season 1 Episode 38-02- Arabian Knights Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1985 times total.
- Arabian Knights Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bez, Evil Bakaar, Raseem, Princess Nida, Prince Turhan, Fariik, Rasime the Great.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Paul Frees, Frank Gerstle, Shari Lewis, Jay North, John Stephenson.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on September 07, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8:30 minutes.
- Season: 1
In the very first episode, the city of Baghdad is ruled by a young Prince called Turhan. His city is taken from him by the the evil Sultan Bakaar and his loyal big... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Joining Of The Knights. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Joining Of The Knights? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!