The Coronation Of BakaarThe Coronation Of Bakaar (1968) Season 1 Episode 38-12- Arabian Knights Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 389 times total.
- Arabian Knights Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bez, Evil Bakaar, Raseem, Princess Nida, Prince Turhan, Fariik.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Paul Frees, Frank Gerstle, Shari Lewis, Jay North, John Stephenson.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on November 16, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8:30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Bakaar plans a coronation, determined to wear the crown of Araby, which rightfully belongs to Turhan. The Arabian Knights disrupt the Sultan's plans by recovering Prince Turhan's crown and replacing it with an identical headpiece. Bakaar is pleased, until the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Coronation Of Bakaar. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Coronation Of Bakaar? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!