The Desert PiratesThe Desert Pirates (1968) Season 1 Episode 38-13- Arabian Knights Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 575 times total.
- Arabian Knights Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bez, Evil Bakaar, Raseem, Princess Nida, Prince Turhan, Fariik.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Paul Frees, Frank Gerstle, Shari Lewis, Jay North, John Stephenson.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on December 07, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8:30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Vangor, plundering Araby as the Desert Pirate, has kidnapped Nida and Raseem. The remaining knights disguise themselves as "plunder" and hope they will trap the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Desert Pirates? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!