The Jewel Of IndiaThe Jewel Of India (1968) Season 1 Episode 37-05- The Three Musketeers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 639 times total.
- The Three Musketeers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: D'Ataragan, Porthos, Aramis, Athos, Tooly, The Queen, The King, Lady Constance, Jester.
- Voice Actors: Bruce Watson.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on September 14, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8:30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Musketeers are in charge of a large diamond and must protect it. They are on route to rendezvous with the King. They are plagued by bad guys and ruffians... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Jewel Of India. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Jewel Of India? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!