The Challenge Of The CrownThe Challenge Of The Crown (1968) Season 1 Episode 37-13- The Three Musketeers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 434 times total.
- The Three Musketeers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: D'Ataragan, Porthos, Aramis, Athos, Tooly, The Queen, Lady Constance.
- Voice Actors: Bruce Watson.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on November 16, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8:30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Queen receives an ultimatum from Baron Barac: either he is proclaimed the new King, or he will take the crown by force. She enlists the aid of the Musketeers, who send D'Artangan to the Baron's castle with the Queen's refusal. Since he fails to return to his... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Challenge Of The Crown. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Challenge Of The Crown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!