The Outlaw ArcherThe Outlaw Archer (1968) Season 1 Episode 37-14- The Three Musketeers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 558 times total.
- The Three Musketeers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: D'Ataragan, Porthos, Aramis, Athos, Tooly, The Queen, Lady Constance.
- Voice Actors: Bruce Watson.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on November 30, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8:30 minutes.
- Season: 1
D'Artangan assumes the guise of a thief to trap the Outlaw Archer. Tooly complicates matters by tagging along, and both are soon captured. The remaining Musketeers... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Outlaw Archer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!