Mary And Max
Alternate Title: Mary & MaxMary And Max (Mary & Max) (2009) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 1641 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Melodrama Pictures Pty Ltd
- Distributed by: Dendy Films Pty Ltd, Becker International, Icon Entertainment International
- Cartoon Characters: Mary Daisy Dinkle, Max Jerry Horovitz, Damien, Young Mary, Vera, Homeless Man.
- Voice Actors: Toni Collette, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Eric Bana, Barry Humphries, Bethany Whitmore, Renée Geyer, Ian "Molly" Meldrum, John Flaus; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Adam Elliot.
- Produced By Melanie Coombs, Pauline Piechota, Tom Wild, Henry Karjalainen, Mark Gooder, Paul Hardart, Tom Hardart, Bryce Menzies, Jonathan Page; more Producers ...
- Animated By Collective.
- Written By Adam Elliot.
- Awards: Cristal for Best Feature (shared), Annecy International Animation Film Festival, 2009, Grand Prize, Best Animated Feature, Ottawa International Animation Festival, 2009; more Awards ...
- Music: Dale Cornelius, Dale Cornelius.
- Editor: Bill Murphy, Sue Collins, Jemima Daly.
- Originally Released on January 15, 2009.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 92 minutes.
It is a simple tale of pen-friendship between two very different people: Mary Dinkle, a chubby lonely eight-year-old girl living in the suburbs of Melbourne, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Clay animation. Budgeted at an estimated $8.2 million Australian. Release date is that of world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival. Mary and Max is a claymated feature film from the creators of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mary And Max. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mary And Max? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!