TrioTrio (2003) Episode 210- The Mummy- The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 330 times total.
- The Mummy- The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Studios, Sun Woo Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Evy Carnahan O'Connell, Imhotep, Alex O'Connell, Jonathan Carnahan, Rick O'Connell, Ardeth Bey, Colin Weasler, Fadil, Yanit.
- Voice Actors: Grey DeLisle.
- Directed By Eddy Houchins, Rich Trueblood.
- Produced By Joe Barruso, Barbara Beck, Diane Crea.
- Written By Tom Pugsley, Greg Klein, Jeff Gordon, John Dubiel.
- Music: Cory Lerios, George Gabriel, John D'Andrea.
- Editor: Ken Solomon.
- First Aired on May 10, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Alex and Yanit agree to help Fadil, a student, find Imhotep and the Nihansan, an ancient spider creature that Imhotep has resurrected.
Cartoon Production Information:
No soft-pedaled show, this one features very real threats to our main characters, with VERY real consequences. The Book of the Dead returns, the scarabs are back, and a whole host of demons, monsters,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trio? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!