A New Beginning: Part 2A New Beginning: Part 2 (2003) Episode 202- The Mummy- The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 599 times total.
- The Mummy- The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Studios, Sun Woo Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Evy Carnahan O'Connell, Imhotep, Alex O'Connell, Jonathan Carnahan, Rick O'Connell, Ardeth Bey, Colin Weasler, Anck Su Namun.
- Voice Actors: Grey DeLisle.
- Directed By Eddy Houchins, Rich Trueblood.
- Produced By Diane A. Crea, Barbara Beck, Diane Crea.
- Written By Dick Sebast, Jeff Gordon, John Dubiel.
- Music: Cory Lerios, George Gabriel, John D'Andrea.
- Editor: Ken Solomon.
- First Aired on February 22, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Princess Nefertiri takes over the soul of Evy. The O'Connells must stop the deadly duo of Imhotep and Anuk So Namun from obtaining the legendary Scythe of Anubis, which could allow Imhotep to take over... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
No soft-pedaled show, this one features very real threats to our main characters, with VERY real consequences. The Book of the Dead returns, the scarabs are back, and a whole host of demons, monsters, and ghouls will confront the intrepid... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A New Beginning: Part 2. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A New Beginning: Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!