Hollywood SweepstakesHollywood Sweepstakes (1939) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 519 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Directed By Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Manny Gould.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on July 28, 1939.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- TechniColor (3 Strip)
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is presumed lost.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hollywood Sweepstakes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hollywood Sweepstakes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!