Wolfcraft Vs. WitchcraftWolfcraft Vs. Witchcraft (1966) Season 1 Episode AW-14- Winsome Witch Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 580 times total.
- Winsome Witch Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Winsome Witch, Spooky, Three Little Pigs, The Big Bad Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 01, 1966.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Three Little Pigs ask for Winnie's help with the Big Bad Wolf. Winnie uses her witchcraft to protect the pigs. The wolf tries to learn sorcery but it backfires. Winnie helps the wolf and the grateful wolf is now the Big... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Winnie is a silly little witch who is always casting mischievous spells on people and also uses her witchcraft to make chores easier. Her travels take her all over the world. Featured in The Atom Ant/Secret... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wolfcraft Vs. Witchcraft. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wolfcraft Vs. Witchcraft? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!