Winnie The SheriffWinnie The Sheriff (1965) Season 1 Episode AW-11- Winsome Witch Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 616 times total.
- Winsome Witch Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Winsome Witch, Spooky, Dreadful Dalton, Dalton Gang.
- Voice Actors: Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 11, 1965.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Winnie, on vacation in the U.S.A., visits the old western town of Crooked Gulch. The men in the town are happy to see a woman, despite her being a witch, since... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Winnie is a silly little witch who is always casting mischievous spells on people and also uses her witchcraft to make chores easier. Her travels take her all over the world. Featured in The... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Winnie The Sheriff? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!