Sir Sword Goes Back To SchoolSir Sword Goes Back To School (2000) Episode 7-A- Rainbow Fish Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 348 times total.
- Rainbow Fish Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Decode Entertainment, Rainbow Fish Productions, Watership Productions, Sony Wonder, EM.TV, Merchandising AG
- Distributed by: HBO Family, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: Rainbow Fish, Blue, Sea Filly, Stingo, Chomper, Sir Sword, Ruby, Carl, Kelp, Principal Gefillte, Mrs. Chips, Wanda, Sherman Shrimp, Sol, Aqua, Girly Girl, Salmontha.
- Voice Actors: Rhys Huber, Andrew Francis, Chantal Strand, Bill Switzer, Christopher Grey, Chiara Zanni, Ellen Kennedy, Erin Fitzgerald, Brent Miller; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Drew Edwards.
- Produced By Beth Stevenson, Steven DeNure, Loris Kramer, Franz Prinz von Auersperg, Elana Adair.
- Written By Sindy McKay, Dean Stefan, Erika Strobel, Alan Swayze.
- Music: Matthew McCauley, Saffron Henderson.
- First Aired on February 19, 2000.
- Originally Aired on TV Ontario (Canada), HBO (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 7-A
- Canada / Germany
Sir Sword needs to finish third grade.
Cartoon Production Information:
Set in the Bay of Neptune, Rainbow Fish is the story of a glittery fish named Rainbow who is full of mischief and adventure. Rainbow is your typical kid, except scalier! He has a thirst for adventure and a hunger for kelp. Each episode follows... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sir Sword Goes Back To School. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sir Sword Goes Back To School? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!