The Hansel & Gretel CaseThe Hansel & Gretel Case (1965) Season 1 Episode AW-04- Winsome Witch Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 941 times total.
- Winsome Witch Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Winsome Witch, Spooky, Kids, Mother.
- Voice Actors: Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 23, 1965.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Two kids are lost in the woods. They meet Winnie at her house and pretend to be Hansel and Gretel. Without Winnie's permission, the kids take off on Winnie's broom... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Winnie is a silly little witch who is always casting mischievous spells on people and also uses her witchcraft to make chores easier. Her travels take her all over the world. Featured in The... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Hansel & Gretel Case. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hansel & Gretel Case? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!