Hollywood FollyHollywood Folly (1966) Season 1 Episode AR-19- Squiddly Diddly Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 485 times total.
- Squiddly Diddly Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Squiddly Diddly, Chief Winchley.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 05, 1966.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: AR-19
- Season: 1
Inspired to be an actor by one of his favorite actors, Waverly Walrus, Squiddly leaves Bubbleland to go to Hollywood to meet him and do acting.
Cartoon Production Information:
Squiddly Diddly is an octopus who lives in his aquatic theme park, Bubbleland, with his owner, Chief Winchley. Squiddly is a star struck showbiz hopeful who always wants to flee Bubbleland in search of his dreams and escapades! Featured in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hollywood Folly. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hollywood Folly? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!