The Bird WatcherThe Bird Watcher (1966) Season 1 Episode AP-16- Precious Pupp Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 676 times total.
- Precious Pupp Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Precious Pupp, Granny Sweet.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Janet Waldo.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 22, 1966.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Granny has Precious Pupp watch Mrs. Brown's little bird while she's away. In the meantime, as Precious tries to nap, a sly cat enters the house to try to get the little birdie. It's an all-out chase to the end for the cat, and Precious wins again... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Precious Pupp is the lovable and huggable pooch who is owned by Granny Sweet. Whether battling the mailman, the dogcatcher or his best friend Spike the bulldog, this canine always comes across as sweet and innocent when Granny Sweet is... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Bird Watcher" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bird Watcher? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!