I Want To Be An ActressI Want To Be An Actress (1937) - Scrappy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 883 times total.
- Scrappy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Scrappy, Margie, Yippie, Oopie, Vonsey.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Harry Love.
- Written By Allen Rose.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on July 18, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Scrappy opens his own movie studio. Soon, a young wannabe actress vamps her way into his office. After giving Scrappy the voodoo, she is given a screen test that turns into a huge comic musical number with everyone dancing and singing an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a young boy and his dog. Vonsey and Oopie are the two bullies on the block who sometime give the two problems.
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Want To Be An Actress. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Want To Be An Actress? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!