The Pied Piper Of GuadalupeThe Pied Piper Of Guadalupe (1961) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 2063 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Speedy Gonzales, Bulldog, Mice.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng, Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Virgil Ross, Bob Matz.
- Written By John Dunn.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1962.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on August 19, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:13 minutes.
- Production Number: 1554.
Sylvester lures some Mexican mice into his trap with a magic flute. Speedy frees them one at a time.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Sylvester cartoon for which John Dunn was a writer, and the first animated by Bob Matz.
The flute teacher is J. C. (Bill) Melendez.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Pied Piper Of Guadalupe" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pied Piper Of Guadalupe? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!