Math ChallengeMath Challenge (2003) Episode RJ08-B- Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 717 times total.
- Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Robot Jones, Socks, Shannon Westaberg, Lenny Yogman, Denny Yogman, Mr. Rucoat, Principal Madman.
- Voice Actors: Kyle Sullivan, Gary Leroi Gray, Grey Delise, Maurice LaMarche, Josh Peck, Austin Stout, Dee Bradley Baker, Jeff Bennett; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Greg Miller, Rob Renzetti.
- Produced By Greg Miller, Robert Renzetti, Janet Dimon.
- Music: Greg Miller.
- First Aired on October 03, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
Robot inadvertently challenges his math teacher to the ultimate math contest.
Cartoon Production Information:
In the retro-1980 future where the series takes place, robots have become commonplace. Mechanical butlers, electronic plumbers and robo-bartenders are part of everyday life, but Robot Jones is a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Math Challenge. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Math Challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!