The Importance Of Being MaximixThe Importance Of Being Maximix (2003) Season 2 Episode 224- Cubix: Robots For Everyone Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 250 times total.
- Cubix: Robots For Everyone Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Cinepix, 4Kids Entertainment.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. K, Professor Nemo, Hela, Connor, Abby, Chip, Cerebrix, Mong, Cubix, Maximix, Charles, Microphonix aka Texix, Diagnostix, Pestixide.
- Voice Actors: Maddie Blaustein, Dan Green, Rachael Lillis, Andy Rannells, Veronica Taylor, Amy Birnbaum, Jimmy Zoppi, Scottie Ray, Frank Frankson, Ted Lewis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Joonbum Heo.
- Animated By Soo Youn Han.
- Music: Benoit Grey, Nathaniel Reichman, Susan Shufro.
- First Aired on April 12, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Kilobot, sick of Dr. K's shortcomings, strikes out on his own and returns to Robix Corp. to steal the tools necessary for world domination that K failed to obtain.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The future, when robots outnumber people.... And the adventures of Connor, a 13-year-old boy with a talent for fixing robots. He fixes the ultimate robot- Cubix- and has a new friend... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Importance Of Being Maximix. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Importance Of Being Maximix? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!