Buzzin' CuzzinsBuzzin' Cuzzins (1966) - The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 729 times total.
- The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Paw Rugg, Maw Rugg, Floral Rugg, Shag Rugg, Gorzo the Wild Man.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Jean Vander Pyl, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 08, 1966.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6:29 minutes.
- Season: 2
Paw gets a telegram: his distant cousin is coming to visit. A circus truck passes by on the highway, and Gorzo the Wild Man escapes. He works his way up to the Hillbilly Bears' house, and when Pa sticks out his arm to greet the "cousin," he almost gets it... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Hillbilly Bears were a clan who lived in the mountains and lazed around to the sound of the banjo. Paw Rugg, the muttering head of the family, spent most of his time asleep, awaking only to blast someone off his property with a shotgun. Maw... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Buzzin' Cuzzins" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Buzzin' Cuzzins? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!