Gettin' Paws GoatGettin' Paws Goat (1966) - The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 960 times total.
- The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Paw Rugg, Maw Rugg, Floral Rugg, Shag Rugg, Goat.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Jean Vander Pyl, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 01, 1966.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Paw's turnip patch is being raided by a troublesome goat. When Paw fails to get rid of the goat, Maw mixes up some cooked turnips with hot sauce in them.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Hillbilly Bears were a clan who lived in the mountains and lazed around to the sound of the banjo. Paw Rugg, the muttering head of the family, spent most of his time asleep, awaking only to blast someone off his property with a shotgun. Maw... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gettin' Paws Goat. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gettin' Paws Goat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!