Whirly BearWhirly Bear (1966) Season 2 Episode 201- The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 735 times total.
- The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Paw Rugg, Maw Rugg, Shag Rugg.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Jean Vander Pyl, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 10, 1966.
- This series originally ran through Oct 15, 1966.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 201
- Season: 2
Ma wants Paw to fix the windmill, but when he tries to fix it, he rides off on the wind propeller by a strong wind and he has himself a flying adventure.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Hillbilly Bears were a clan who lived in the mountains and lazed around to the sound of the banjo. Paw Rugg, the muttering head of the family, spent most of his time asleep, awaking only to blast someone off his property with a shotgun. Maw... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Whirly Bear. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Whirly Bear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!