I Want My SledgeI Want My Sledge (2007) - Little Princess Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 317 times total.
- Little Princess Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Illuminated Film Company
- Distributed by: Channel 5 Television
- Cartoon Characters: Little Princess, King, Queen, Gilbert, Maid, Chef, Puss, Scruff.
- Voice Actors: Jane Horrocks, Julian Clary.
- Directed By Edward Foster.
- Produced By Iain Harvey.
- Written By Dan Wicksman, Cas Willing, Tony Ross.
- Music: Bradley Miles.
- Editor: Richard Overall.
- First Aired about 2007.
- Originally Aired on Channel 5.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- United Kingdom
It's winter, and Little Princess is enjoying playing on her old sledge until Chef whizzes past on his shiny new one. When the King agrees to buy the princess one like it, she discovers that new doesn't always... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Little Princess is a feisty girl with an insatiable curiosity. Her mischief-making is never intentional, so the King and Queen can't stay angry at her for long- one toothy grin and all hearts are melted. She is never alone on her adventures, keeping... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Want My Sledge. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Want My Sledge? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!