Can I Keep It?Can I Keep It? (2007) - Little Princess Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 391 times total.
- Little Princess Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Illuminated Film Company
- Distributed by: Channel 5 Television
- Cartoon Characters: Little Princess, King, Queen, Gilbert, Maid, Chef, Puss, Scruff.
- Voice Actors: Jane Horrocks, Julian Clary.
- Directed By Edward Foster.
- Produced By Iain Harvey.
- Written By Dan Wicksman, Cas Willing, Tony Ross.
- Music: Bradley Miles.
- Editor: Richard Overall.
- First Aired about 2007.
- Originally Aired on Channel 5.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Little Princess discovers a tadpole in her glass of water, and she sets about making him a habitat to live in. But it isn't long before Taddy sprouts legs and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Little Princess is a feisty girl with an insatiable curiosity. Her mischief-making is never intentional, so the King and Queen can't stay angry at her for long- one toothy grin and all hearts are... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Can I Keep It?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Can I Keep It?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!