Cold WarCold War (2055) - Swat Kats Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 467 times total.
- Swat Kats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Mook Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Malofilm Home Video, Telepictures Distribution, Turner Home Entertainment, Turner Program Services
- Cartoon Characters: Jake Clawson, Razor, Chance Furlong, T-Bone, Mayor Manx, Commander Ulysses Feral, Deputy Mayor Calico "Callie" Briggs, Felina Feral, Professor Hackle, Mr. Young, Dr. Abby Sinian, Ann Gora, Mac Mange, Molly Mange, The Pastmaster, Dark Ka, Dr. Viper, Hard Drive.
- Voice Actors: Barry Gordon, Charlie Adler, Jim Cummings, Gary Owens, Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Frank Andrina, Kunio Shimamura, Allen Wilzbach.
- Produced By Davis Doi, Buzz Potamkin.
- Animated By Joanna Romersa, Ken Southworth.
- Written By David Ehrman, Jim Stenstrum, Christian Tremblay, Yvon Tremblay.
- Music: Nick Brown, Randall Crissman, John Zuker.
- Editor: Glenn Leopold.
- No Release Date Announced.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode was not aired. Warner Bros. legal department confirmed that a copyright registry was never issued for this cartoon. This cartoon was likely abandon before the script was even finished. Additionally, notes from the Hanna Barbara indicate:... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Cold War. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
This cartoon is currently in a pre-production or production phase. The information on this production (including release date) is estimated at this point and is currently an estimate; all information is subject to change as the production finalizes.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cold War? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!