Detour For SureDetour For Sure (1965) Season 1 Episode AU-03- The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 63 times this month, and 3107 times total.
- The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Paw Rugg, Maw Rugg, Floral Rugg, Shag Rugg.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Jean Vander Pyl, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 02, 1965.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
The state wants to run a new superhighway through the Hillbilly Bears' cabin. Maw and Paw tell the highway's construction foreman that they don't want any more... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Featured in The Atom Ant/Secret Squirrel Show and later repeated in in 1970's "The Banana Splits And Friends Show", a syndicated, half-hour repackage of "The Banana Splits... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Detour For Sure. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Detour For Sure? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!