It Happened To Crusoe
Alternate Title: It Happened To CarusoIt Happened To Crusoe (It Happened To Caruso) (1941) - Fables Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 937 times total.
- Fables Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Robinson Crusoe/Robinson Caruso, Winchester, Cannibal Chief.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Louie Lilly.
- Written By Dave Monahan.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on March 14, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:43 minutes.
- Black & White
A tribe of black African cannibals (with heavy racial stereotyping, such as playing table tennis with their upper lips as the paddles!), send one of their... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An updated version of "Robinson Crusoe," with Robinson sounding like Jack Benny and Friday (called "Winchester") sounding like Eddie "Rochester" Anderson. Fred Allen (with whom Benny had a big feud on... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It Happened To Crusoe? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!