Hi SpyHi Spy (1966) Season 2 Episode SS-21- Secret Squirrel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 577 times total.
- Secret Squirrel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Secret Squirrel, Morocco Mole, Chief, Hi Spy.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Paul Frees, Howard Morris, Daws Butler, Don Messick, Jean Vanderpyl, Janet Waldo, Henry Corden.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 10, 1966.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: SS-21
- Season: 2
Secret Squirrel and his pal Morocco Mole are ordered to go to Paris to bring in a notorious criminal known only as Hi Spy. While standing on the streets of Paris, the street falls in, and they come face to face with... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Secret Squirrel is a private detective who works for Chief, and his sidekick is Morocco Mole. He has all sorts of amazing gadgets that he uses to fight crime. Featured in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hi Spy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hi Spy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!