Leave Wheel Enough AloneLeave Wheel Enough Alone (1965) Season 1 Episode SS-13- Secret Squirrel Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 442 times total.
- Secret Squirrel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Secret Squirrel, Morocco Mole, Chief, Yellow Pinkie.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Paul Frees, Howard Morris, Daws Butler, Don Messick, Jean Vanderpyl, Janet Waldo, Henry Corden.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 25, 1965.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Secret Squirrel is a private detective who works for Chief, and his sidekick is Morocco Mole. He has all sorts of amazing gadgets that he uses to fight crime.
Cartoon Production Information:
Featured in The Atom Ant/Secret Squirrel Show and later repeated in in 1970's "The Banana Splits And Friends Show", a syndicated, half-hour repackage of "The Banana Splits Adventure Hour." The voice... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Leave Wheel Enough Alone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Leave Wheel Enough Alone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!