Czerwone i czarne
English Title: Red and BlackCzerwone i czarne (Red and Black) (1964)
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 372 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- Studio Miniatur Filmowych
- Cartoon Characters: Matador, Bull.
Live Action: Animators.
- Directed By Witold Giersz, Ryszard Slapczynski.
- Written By Witold Giersz, Tadeusz Kowalski, Andrzej Lach.
- Awards: Bronze Hobby-Horse of Cracow, Witold Giersz, Cracow Film Festival, 1964, Grand Prize, Best Animated Film, Witold Giersz, Oberhausen International Short Film Festival, 1964.
- Music: Waldemar Kazanecki.
- Originally Released in June of 1964 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
This one should have had a Max Fleischer credit. This highly acclaimed Polish animation short has become one of the more celebrated 1960s works of European animation. The story depicts the battle between two colors as a bullfight with the brave matador (Red)... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Release date is that of screening at the Cracow Film Festival.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Czerwone i czarne. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Czerwone i czarne? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!