Skid's StuffSkid's Stuff (2005) Episode 11- Dive Olly Dive! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 358 times total.
- Dive Olly Dive! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mike Young Productions, Flying Bark Productions, KIKA, Moonscoop, Taffy Entertainment, Telegael
- Animation Studio: Flux Animation Studio, GDC
- Cartoon Characters: Olly, Beth, Diver Doug, Skid, Brandt, Uma, Ranger, Shankley, Suzy, Luseal.
- Voice Actors: Paul Butche, Allisyn Ashley Arm, Shane Withington, Gibson Nolte, Suzie MacKenzie, Sarah Aubrey, Julie McGregor, Catherine McGraffin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bob Doucette, Jane Schneider.
- Produced By Melanie Alexander, Mike Young, Yasmin McConville, Geoff Watson, Sindy McKay-Swerdlove.
- Written By Simon Hopkinson, Gina Roncoli, Dan Wicksman.
- Awards: Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition, Ceiri Torjussen (Composer), 2007.
- First Aired on October 22, 2005.
- Originally Aired on 7 Network (Australia).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 11
- Australia / U.S.A. / United Kingdom / Germany / Ireland / France
Skid is having a hard time keeping up with his friends when Luseal takes him under her wing and helps him out. Skid remembers this kindness when Luseal gets herself trapped in a fisherman's drag net in Dark Bay and, despite his fears, he joins in to help with her... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dive Olly Dive follows the adventures of Olly, a young submarine-in-training, and Beth, his best friend and fellow sub-in-training. Stationed at the Special Underwater Research Facility (S.U.R.F.) under the guidance of Diver Doug, the young subs... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Skid's Stuff. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Skid's Stuff? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!