I Thought I Saw A Sea SerpentI Thought I Saw A Sea Serpent (2005) Episode 2- Dive Olly Dive! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 379 times total.
- Dive Olly Dive! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mike Young Productions, Flying Bark Productions, KIKA, Moonscoop, Taffy Entertainment, Telegael
- Animation Studio: Flux Animation Studio, GDC
- Cartoon Characters: Olly, Beth, Diver Doug, Skid, Brandt, Uma, Ranger, Shankley, Suzy, Luseal.
- Voice Actors: Paul Butche, Allisyn Ashley Arm, Shane Withington, Gibson Nolte, Suzie MacKenzie, Sarah Aubrey, Julie McGregor, Catherine McGraffin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bob Doucette, Jane Schneider.
- Produced By Melanie Alexander, Mike Young, Yasmin McConville, Geoff Watson, Sindy McKay-Swerdlove.
- Written By Simon Hopkinson, Gina Roncoli, Dan Wicksman.
- Awards: Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition, Ceiri Torjussen (Composer), 2007.
- First Aired on October 09, 2005.
- Originally Aired on 7 Network (Australia).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Australia / U.S.A. / United Kingdom / Germany / Ireland / France
Olly accidentally breaks some fragile coral that Uma has warned him to be careful of. Rather than admitting to the mistake, Olly just stays silent and hopes the issue will go away.
Cartoon Production Information:
Dive Olly Dive follows the adventures of Olly, a young submarine-in-training, and Beth, his best friend and fellow sub-in-training. Stationed at the Special Underwater Research Facility (S.U.R.F.)... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Thought I Saw A Sea Serpent. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Thought I Saw A Sea Serpent? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!