Tunnel VisionTunnel Vision (2005) Episode 1- Dive Olly Dive! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 570 times total.
- Dive Olly Dive! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mike Young Productions, Flying Bark Productions, KIKA, Moonscoop, Taffy Entertainment, Telegael
- Animation Studio: Flux Animation Studio, GDC
- Cartoon Characters: Olly, Beth, Diver Doug, Skid, Brandt, Uma, Ranger, Shankley, Suzy, Luseal.
- Voice Actors: Paul Butche, Allisyn Ashley Arm, Shane Withington, Gibson Nolte, Suzie MacKenzie, Sarah Aubrey, Julie McGregor, Catherine McGraffin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bob Doucette, Jane Schneider.
- Produced By Melanie Alexander, Mike Young, Yasmin McConville, Geoff Watson, Sindy McKay-Swerdlove.
- Written By Simon Hopkinson, Gina Roncoli, Dan Wicksman.
- Awards: Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition, Ceiri Torjussen (Composer), 2007.
- First Aired on October 08, 2005.
- Originally Aired on 7 Network (Australia).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Australia / U.S.A. / United Kingdom / Germany / Ireland / France
In the process of doing a job that Olly finds "boring," he spots a rare fish and convinces Beth to abandon the job to take chase. This leads to all kinds of trouble (although ultimately Olly does document... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dive Olly Dive follows the adventures of Olly, a young submarine-in-training, and Beth, his best friend and fellow sub-in-training. Stationed at the Special Underwater Research Facility (S.U.R.F.) under the guidance of Diver Doug, the young subs... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tunnel Vision. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tunnel Vision? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!