The EliminatorThe Eliminator (1991) Season 2 Episode 201- G.I. Joe Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 276 times total.
- G.I. Joe Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: G.I. Joe, Sgt. Slaughter, Cobra Commander, General Hawk, Sci-Fi, Low-Light Destro, The Baroness.
- Voice Actors: Sgt. Slaughter, Chris Latta, Scott McNeil, Ed Gilbert, Jerry Houser, Maurice LaMarche, Morgan Lofting, Michael Benyaer, Don Brown, Jim Byrnes; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Grusd.
- Produced By John Grusd, Don Jurwich, Jack Spillum, Andy Heyward, Tom Griffin, Joe Bacal, David H. DePatie, Robby London, Lee Gunther, Brian A. Miller; more Producers ...
- Written By Sandra Ryan.
- Music: Johnny Douglas, Stephen James Taylor.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce Elliott, Alan Gelbart, Richard S. Gannon; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 23, 1991.
- Originally Aired on USA Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
When sensitive information is leaked, can Mercer convince the Joes he is not a traitor?
Cartoon Production Information:
DiC Entertainment took over from Sunbow Productions as the production company in this new G.I. Joe series, which began following Marvel Productions' "G.I. Joe: The Movie." The first five episodes, "Operation Dragonfire," constituted a mini-series.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Eliminator. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Eliminator? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!