Amusement Park AmazementAmusement Park Amazement (1966) Season 1 Episode AN-16- Atom Ant Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 513 times total.
- Atom Ant Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Atom Ant.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 15, 1966.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Atom Ant is TV's smallest but mightiest defender of law and order. His headquarters is hidden in his secret lab beneath his anthill. His famous line is "Up and At'em, ATOM ANT!"
Cartoon Production Information:
The Atom Ant Show made up a half-hour of the popular Atom Ant/Secret Squirrel Show. These cartoons spoofed the then-popular superhero and spy genres, respectively, and enjoyed immense success... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Amusement Park Amazement. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Amusement Park Amazement? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!