Fastest Ant In The WestFastest Ant In The West (1965) Season 1 Episode AN-08- Atom Ant Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 709 times total.
- Atom Ant Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Atom Ant, Rowdy Dowdy, Sheriff.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 20, 1965.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
The sheriff of a small western town is having trouble with an outlaw named Rowdy Dowdy. Rowdy beats up the sheriff and the sheriff raises the reward for his capture and telegraphs Atom Ant for help. Rowdy asks the sheriff who he telegraph and the sheriff tells... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Atom Ant is TV's smallest but mightiest defender of law and order. His headquarters is hidden in his secret lab beneath his anthill. His famous line is "Up and At'em, ATOM ANT!" The Atom Ant Show made up a half-hour of the popular Atom... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Fastest Ant In The West. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fastest Ant In The West? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!