The Addams Family at The Kentucky DerbyThe Addams Family at The Kentucky Derby (1973) Season 1 Episode AF-16- The Addams Family Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 573 times total.
- The Addams Family Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Halas and Batchelor Cartoon Films
- Cartoon Characters: Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, Lurch, Pugsley, Wednesday, Granny.
- Voice Actors: Leonard Welanib, Janet Waldo, Jackie Coogan, Ted Cassidy, Jodie Foster, Cindy Henderson, Josh Albee, Howard Caine, John Carver, Pat Harrington; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Iwao Takianoto, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Paul Sommer, Maurice Pooley.
- Animated By Janet Nunn, Rosemary Welch, Mike Pocock, Marie Szmichowska, Tom Barling, Lew Saw, Peter Sachs, Jim Waddell, Bryan Foster, Enrique Arnau, Joan Swanson, Marlene Robinson, Mike Murphy; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Raynor, Bud Atkinson, Jack Mendelsohn, Miles Wilder, Dick Conway, Gene Thompson, Jim Carmichael, Carl Fallberg, Dave Hanan, Fred Crippen; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Mel Roberts.
- First Aired on December 22, 1973.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Pugsley wants a horse for HIS birthday celebration so the Addams's go to Kentucky to buy one. They choose a worn-out old nag named Bones, but Granny's cooking does her so much good that she becomes a fast runner again, and is ridden by Pugsley to victory at The... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Addams Family at The Kentucky Derby. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Addams Family at The Kentucky Derby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!