It's A BirdIt's A Bird (1930) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 379 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Bowers Comedy Corporation
- Distributed by: Educational Film Exchanges
- Cartoon Characters: Charley Chucklehead, Lowell Thomas, Bird.
- Voice Actors: Charley Bowers [Charles R. Bowers], Lowell Thomas.
- Directed By Harold L. Muller.
- Produced By J.H. Hoffberg.
- Written By Lowell Thomas.
- Originally Released in December of 1930 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 14 minutes.
- Black & White
The film features famous newsman Lowell Thomas as the moderator for the Liar's Club, a radio program. One contestant (Charles Bowers himself) comes in with an incredible story about a metal-eating bird whose eggs hatch out into full-sized "tin-lizzie" autos. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Combination of live action and puppet animation, using the Bowers Process.
Soundtrack: "A-Hunting We Will Go."
Sorry, we do not have a video of It's A Bird. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It's A Bird? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!