Eloise In Springtime #2Eloise In Springtime #2 (2006) - Me, Eloise Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 534 times total.
- Me, Eloise Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, Handmade Films
- Cartoon Characters: Eloise, Nanny, Mr. Salamone, Mrs. Thornton, Bill, Weenie, Skipperdee.
- Voice Actors: Mary Matilyn Mouser, Lynn Redgrave, Tim Curry, Kathleen Gati, Rob Paulsen, Matthew Lillard, Curtis Armstrong.
- Directed By Wes Archer.
- Produced By Malisa Caroselli, John W. Hyde, Morris Berger, Stephen R. Brown, Thomas D. Adelman, Sidney Clifton, Scott Greenberg, Ted Green, Ken Lipman; more Producers ...
- Written By Ken Lipman, Steven Goldman.
- Music: Megan Cavallari.
- First Aired about 2006.
- Originally Aired on Starz! Kids, Family TV.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Springtime comes to New York City, bringing Eloise a lesson about friendship and the true meaning of love.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first-ever animated series based on the best-selling "Eloise" children's books written by Kay Thompson and illustrated by Hilary Knight. With New York City's Plaza Hotel as the backdrop, "Eloise" features the precocious and irrepressible little... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Eloise In Springtime #2. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Eloise In Springtime #2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!