Just A Little DrunkJust A Little Drunk (1985) Season 3 Episode 306- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 356 times total.
- The Littles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: American Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: William Little, Helen Little, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg, Tom Little, Lucy Little, Ashley Little, Slick the Turtle, Mrs. Bigg, Henry Bigg, Mrs. Evans, Uncle Augustus.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Patricia Parris, Alvy Moore, Robert David Hall, Donavan Freberg, Bettina Bush, B.J. Ward, Pat Fraley, Laurel Page, Jimmy Keegan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Olivier Jean-Marie.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Written By Marc Scott Zicree, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Rachelle Cano.
- First Aired on October 19, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 306
- Season: 3
Henry Bigg wins a contest, and the prize is a trip to Hollywood. He takes the Littles along with him, and they meet famous movie star Kurt Corwin, star of the "Doc Pearson" movies. When they meet him, they discover that he drinks a lot of alcohol, doesn't do his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Rarely seen by human eyes are little people with tails and pointed ears living in the walls of houses and the tiny spaces of the world. These nearly human creatures are known as "The Littles," and they live much as we do, in tightly knit, loving... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Just A Little Drunk" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Just A Little Drunk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!