The TwinsThe Twins (1984) Season 2 Episode 205- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 329 times total.
- The Littles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: American Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: William Little, Helen Little, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg, Tom Little, Lucy Little, Ashley Little, Slick the Turtle, Mrs. Bigg, Henry Bigg, Mrs. Evans, Uncle Augustus, Dr. Hunter.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Patricia Parris, Alvy Moore, Robert David Hall, Donavan Freberg, Bettina Bush, B.J. Ward, Pat Fraley, Laurel Page, Jimmy Keegan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Olivier Jean-Marie.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Written By Jack Olesker, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Rachelle Cano.
- First Aired on October 13, 1984.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
At the unveiling of Dinky's new gas-powered automobile, Dinky's hopes of glory are dashed when the Littles' press turns its attention to the twins that are born,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Rarely seen by human eyes are little people with tails and pointed ears living in the walls of houses and the tiny spaces of the world. These nearly human creatures are known as "The Littles," and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Twins" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Twins? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!