The Story Of TimeThe Story Of Time (1951)
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 805 times total.
- Stop-motion Animation
- Cornell Film Company, Signal Films
- Cartoon Characters: Clocks, Watches.
- Directed By Gerard Holdsworth.
- Produced By Robert G. Leffingwell.
- Animated By Frans Hendrix.
- Written By Michael Stainer-Hutching.
- Awards: Golden Plaque, Best Advertising Film, Robert G. Leffingwell, Berlin International Film Festival, 1951, Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject, One-Reel, Robert G. Leffingwell, 1952.
- Music: Guy Warrack, Guy Warrack with The London Symphony Orchestra.
- Originally Released in December of 1951 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 9:42 minutes.
- United Kingdom
This featurette produced for Rolex covers the history of time-telling from prehistory through the modern age.
Cartoon Production Information:
Advertising film for Rolex watches.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Story Of Time. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Story Of Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!