The Mummy's TombThe Mummy's Tomb (1972) - The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 515 times total.
- The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Eric Porter Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Chan, Henry Chan, Stanley Chan, Suzie Chan, Alan Chan, Anne Chan, Tom Chan, Flip Chan, Nancy Chan, Mimi Chan, Scooter Chan, Chu Chu.
- Voice Actors: Keye Luke, Brian Tochi, Bob Ito, Don Messick.
Original Voice Talent: Debbie Jue, Jay Jay Jue, Leslie Juwai, Leslie Kumamota; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Cam Ford, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Paul McAdam, Stan Walker, Ray Nowland, Richard Jones, Richard Dunn, Cunthia Leech, Yvonne Pearsall, Jim Davis, Joe Shearer, Charles Nichols; more Animators ...
- Written By Sid Morse, Eddie Carroll, Jamie Farr, Willie Gilbert, Max Hodge, Mark Kammerman, Dennis Marks, Ray Parker, Henry Sharp, Harry Winkler; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Don Kirshner.
- First Aired on November 18, 1972.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Chan and his family help at an archaeological dig in Egypt where a previously undiscovered Pharaoh was buried. However, it seems that there's a curse on this tomb,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This, the second television incarnation of Charlie Chan, was in animated form, produced by Hanna-Barbera, and shown on Saturdays its first season. The clever detective was back solving mysteries in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Mummy's Tomb" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mummy's Tomb? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!