Looking After DorisLooking After Doris (1984) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 338 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- FilmFair, S.W.P.A., Central Television
- Cartoon Characters: Ma Blunder, Pa Blunder, Bobby Blunder, Baby Blunder, Zebra, Trouble, Patch.
- Voice Actors: Frankie Howerd.
- Directed By Ian Sachs.
- Produced By Barrie Edwards, Mike Wagen, Peter Fulwood, Graham Clutterbuck.
- Animated By Geoff Loynes.
- Written By Ian Sachs, Colin Voisey, Haydn Morgan.
- Music: Chris Stuart, Robin Lyons, Frankie Howerd.
- Editor: Rob Dunbar, Sharon Johnston, Mark Woodroffe.
- Originally Released in May of 1984 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- United Kingdom
"How they make those blunders/Is what everybody wonders..."
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for 30 episodes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Looking After Doris. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Looking After Doris? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!