A Blunder At The ManorA Blunder At The Manor (1984) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 274 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- FilmFair, S.W.P.A., Central Television
- Cartoon Characters: Ma Blunder, Pa Blunder, Bobby Blunder, Baby Blunder, Zebra, Trouble, Patch.
- Voice Actors: Frankie Howerd.
- Directed By Ian Sachs.
- Produced By Barrie Edwards, Mike Wagen, Peter Fulwood, Graham Clutterbuck.
- Animated By Geoff Loynes.
- Written By Ian Sachs, Colin Voisey, Haydn Morgan.
- Music: Chris Stuart, Robin Lyons, Frankie Howerd.
- Editor: Rob Dunbar, Sharon Johnston, Mark Woodroffe.
- Originally Released in Jan 22, 1984 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- United Kingdom
"How they make those blunders/Is what everybody wonders..."
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for 30 episodes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Blunder At The Manor. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Blunder At The Manor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!