Hillbilly HootenannyHillbilly Hootenanny (1994) Season 4 Episode 62-C- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 349 times total.
- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Hanna-Barbera Productions, Turner Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons, Inc. Mr. Big Productions, Wang Film Production Co. Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studios
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Hillbilly Cousins.
- Directed By Don Lusk, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Paul Sommer, Robert Alvarez, Jay Sarbry; more Directors ...
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, Don Jurwich, Kay Wright, William Hanna, Paul Sabella, Jack Petrik.
- Animated By Oliver Lefty Callahan, Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Michael V. Bennett, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi; more Animators ...
- Written By Bruce Morris.
- Music: Tom Worrall, Gary Lionelli.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Pat Foley, Tim Iverson, Tom Gleason, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 30, 1994.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 4
Tom's hillbilly cousins go out to the suburbs to visit him and they try to teach him how to fight a mouse.
Cartoon Production Information:
In this series, Tom and Jerry are reincarnated as kids. That age-old rivalry is still there, but written and aimed toward 6-year-olds rather than adults.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hillbilly Hootenanny. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hillbilly Hootenanny? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!